-
March 22nd, 2003, 03:36 PM
#91
HB Forum Owner
What we have heah, is a failuh to communicate...
-
March 22nd, 2003, 07:03 PM
#92
Inactive Member
sum posta's ya just con't reach....
-
March 23rd, 2003, 03:00 AM
#93
Inactive Member
I'm about to get in a pissy mood. Let me paint something pink, pleeeeeease!
-
March 23rd, 2003, 01:13 PM
#94
HB Forum Owner
Well, if that's the way she wants it, that's the way she gets it...
*paints Miral pink*
-
March 23rd, 2003, 05:15 PM
#95
Inactive Member
So THIS is what happens when Jaxom's not around!
*brandishes can of bright red spray paint (hey- it goes with pink! Complimentary!)
Yeeeehaaa!
(And lulu launches a most excellent graffiti design at the nearest STPer!)
-
March 23rd, 2003, 05:33 PM
#96
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lulu:
(And lulu launches a most excellent graffiti design at the nearest STPer!)</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
EEEK!!! *runs from Lulu*
-
March 24th, 2003, 12:48 AM
#97
Inactive Member
*sighs* Why do I feel like I'm in a cartoon whenever I'm here?
-
March 24th, 2003, 10:57 PM
#98
HB Forum Owner
What sort of cartoon? Peanuts? Bloom County? *shudder* Garfield?
-
March 24th, 2003, 11:50 PM
#99
Inactive Member
Actually, using my nifty can of red spray paint, I've just gussied Miral up to look like Jessica Rabbit!
Very nice!
-
March 25th, 2003, 12:03 AM
#100
HB Forum Owner
Ah, I see... Miral's not bad, she was just spray painted that way. It all makes sense now!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks